Friday, May 2, 2008

Rave Reviews

They say talk is cheap,
but a letter from one of our fabulous clients is priceless!
Pam in Palm Beach writes,

“Dear Susan,
I cannot tell you how pleased we are with the wonderful job P&H did in our new home. It is exactly what we had hoped for – Beautiful and comfortable. Everyone who visits gives it Rave Reviews.

I’m sending accolades also to Suzanne (our designer). She was a joy to work with -- very organized, responsive and full of wonderful ideas.

I wish I could decorate a new home every year,
but for now I’ll just enjoy this beauty.”

Her warm regards can never match
the immense joy and pleasure we get
in knowing that we have provided our clients
with the design and comfort
that make their home a sanctuary
they can be proud to share
with friends and family.

… so, about the part where she says
she wishes she could decorate a
new home very year … does anyone
happen to have a genie in a bottle???

No comments: