Friday, September 5, 2008

Welcome Home


After returning home from a New York trip
to visit her new grandson, one of our valued clients
felt compelled to send us this very heartwarming email:

“I came home from being in NY for a month
with (my daughter and her family)
– it was absolutely wonderful!
… what everyone talks about – about being
a grandparent – is so true!

But enough about me! What I really wanted
to tell you was that after being away
for a month, when I came home,
I looked at the house anew –
and I can’t tell you enough how much I love it.
I cannot believe that we’re going on 2 years – and
I still can’t believe I live here!

Thank you (Susan and Suzanne) – and
the whole team at P and H – for your
wonderful talent and skill and knowledge!
Send my best to everyone.”

Such a wonderful tribute to
the art of interior design!
We are honored to know that our careful
consideration to this client’s needs and desires
has left such a lasting impression.

To have made a home for her
that still makes her excited to come home,
even though she just left her new grandson?!?

… Now that’s something special!

No comments: